Please or Register to create posts and topics.

LiveGood

My Thoughts on LiveGood

After swearing off being involved in Network marketing ever again, but after being shown Livegood, I saw it was so different than anything that had ever been done in MLM.

• No mandatory product purchases
  • No Autoship
  • No binary legs
  • No PV, BV or GV requirements

They eliminated all the major obstacles and with it only having a one time affiliate fee of $40 and a monthly membership fee, it makes being a part, a no-brainer.

People think LiveGood is a  health and nutrition company, but it is  membership company that allows it's members to get quality products at an extreme discount.  They are starting with health and fitness products, but will be expanding to things like household products and personal care items and even more.

It is planning on having 200 products added to their line.

The forced matrix makes it easy for anyone to make money with this program even if they can not sell or recruit.

I joined on  January 6, 2023 and have been paid every week and month since then.

Check out more about  LiveGood by taking a Free Tour.

Cynthia McPhee has reacted to this post.
Cynthia McPhee
Make up to $2,000 a month without recruiting or selling. Make even more if you do. Check it out

Hi Dan, Hi everyone - I am in LiveGood also - I joined in March 2023. Just like Dan, I too swore that I would NEVER get back into Affiliate Marketing.. Then I accidently stumbled on LiveGood. This Company really is changing the way things are done and the way Network Marketing is looked at... AND IT"S ABOUT TIME!!!..

My income story since joining is very different to Dan's, and that's because I suck at recruiting.. (which really isn't a pre requesit in LiveGood)... I have 5 affiliates in my Team, with 4 of them being close Family, so I really suck...lol.. But don't let my reluctance to push get in your way to achieve. If you are looking for "just the right fit" with amazingly cheap, quality products and a compensation plan the likes of which, I have never seen before... Then grab a Membership by the horns and run with it.. If you happen to be like me, and plodding along, working hard behind the scenes with other platforms, Advertising and content creation... then at some stage, spill over will occur and the money will come in.

It really is true when they/we say... Nothing good ever comes for FREE and that you need to spend money to make money.. Investing $9.95 USD a month and $40 USD a year in Live Good - Is investing in the future of MY BUSINESS - And I feel it in my bones that in the not so distant future, I will not suck so much at recruiting...lol.. and have a few more awesome members on my Team. There really is nothing to lose in taking a look, and if it's not for you... then I'm pretty sure being a member here at theIMSpot ... you will find something more to your liking.. Here is my link to the Tour... Just incase xx https://www.livegoodtour.com/Cyn444

Dan G Fox has reacted to this post.
Dan G Fox

You know Cynthia, you can put your LiveGood link in your forum signature, then every time when you post or respond, it showsat the bottom of what you posted.  Look at the bottom of mine in this response.

Cynthia McPhee has reacted to this post.
Cynthia McPhee
Make up to $2,000 a month without recruiting or selling. Make even more if you do. Check it out